It’s that time again… time to look at another box of goodies from Book Riot & Quarterly Co.
As you can see, this box contained all sorts of awesome bookish tidbits:
- Bright Lines by Tanwi Nandini Islam with a bonus postcard from one of the characters
- Dryland by Sara Jaffe also with a bonus postcard from one of the characters
- A Make Reading Great Again Hat
- Novel Teas for the cold weather
- Merriam-Webster’s 365 New Words-a-Year Page-a-Day Calendar (which I am already immensely enjoying, for example, today’s word is hachure (v.) – to shade with or show by short lines used for shading and denoting surfaces in relief, as in map drawing, and drawn in the direction of slope. And now we’ve all learned something new!)
You can subscribe to get your own box at https://quarterly.co/products/book-riot and then you would be learning awesome new words, too!